Leverage Your Power & Network to Disrupt the 2% Funding for Female Founders. Initiatives to create a more inclusive investment landscape for women entrepreneurs
March 28th, 2023 | 6:00 PM
Chugh LLP 295 Pierson Ave Edison New Jersey
TiE New Jersey proudly presents a special event recognizing Women's History Month on March 28th. Join us for an evening to Engage, Embrace, and Empower as we celebrate women entrepreneurs' amazing achievements and contributions.This event will feature inspiring speakers, interactive discussions, and networking opportunities for all attendees. You'll hear from TiE New Jersey's trailblazing women in various fields who have overcome challenges and made a lasting impact in their respective industries.
The panel discussion will feature investors investing in diverse entrepreneurs. Panelists will share the current landscape, challenges, and opportunities for female founders. The discussion will also explore the importance of creating and capitalizing on networks. Participants will share strategies for building and leveraging a network of mentors, advisors, and potential investors.
6:00- 6:45 - Wine and Cheese Welcome
6:45 - 7:00 - Charter Member Introductions and presentation by TiE New Jersey Chapter Board Members:
7:00 - 7:40 - Panel Discussion
- Diya A. Mathews - Managing Attorney and Partner, Chugh LLP’s
- Jyoti Vazirani - President, Futran Solutions
7:40 - 8:00 - Q and A
- Lata Setty, M.Sc., Esq., Founding LP at How Women Invest Funds
- Monika Athwal, Sr. Innovation Product Officer, NJEDA
- Lexie Demirali, Senior Product Officer - Technology & Life Science Investments NJEDA
- Renu Vaish - SVP at Springworks Therapeutics
- Shailja Dixit - Co-Chair TiE-NJ Women SIG | CEO Curio Digital Therapeutics, Inc
- Prema Rodam - Co-Chair TiE-NJ Women SIG | Corporate and Business Immigration Attorney, President-Elect South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey, Vice-President Board of Directors, Manavi, Inc.,
8:00- 9:00 - Dinner and Networking
In addition to the insightful conversations, we'll have opportunities for attendees to connect with like-minded professionals, build new relationships, and learn more about the resources available to support women in their personal and professional growth at TiE New Jersey.
READ THE BIO's Here: