South-South Collaborative aims to foster and strengthen the collective self-reliance of partnering livelihoods, habitats, organisations & countries, thru a broad framework of collaboration bilaterally, on a intra / inter continental basis, in the economic, social, cultural, environmental and technical domain.
Sharing Knowledge, Skills, Expertise and Resources mutually to meet their aspirational goals bestowing concerted multidimensional convergence. with specific strategies to
- Enhance their creative capacity - find solutions and technological capacities to resolve their development problems - formulate the requisite strategies to reform towards technology innovation sustainability
- Exchange of experiences leading to a greater awareness of common problems and wider access to available knowledge
- Recognize and respond to the localised problems and requirements of the partnering, encountering challenges of natural disasters and other crises, and enable them to achieve a greater degree of international economic activities.
- Support mutually to manage, design and implement South-South cooperation policies and initiatives through the identification, sharing and transfer of successful Southern-generated development solutions.
- Launch knowledge-sharing and partnership platform to give systematic and effective support mutually within South-South, enabling them mutually to connect, learn and collaborate with potential partners in the wider digital world. Platform to arrange Summits and Webinars adapted to current situations from time to time
- Evolve powerful advocacy tool to educate the public on issues of concern, to mobilize political will and resources to address global problems, and to celebrate and reinforce achievements of humanity.
- Towards Sustainable Water Resource Management integrating Water Supply Group, Water Demand Group, Water Management Group
- Harmonizing industry and society, mutual exchange of stories
- Proactive Innovation initiatives through R&D and Collaborating with Busines Innovation for a Better World, Better Policies for better lives, enhancing human values with the enterprises
- Towards the Future of a Circular Economy, introduce Digital Ventures with key considerations for businesses, include product life extension, sharing platform, resource recovery, product as a service, and ways to achieve circular supplies.
- ‘YOUTH FOR SOUTH’
- Advanced Youth Leadership Program
- Inter-Continental Silk Road Cities for SDG Development
- Collaboration for Climate Change Action
- Agri-Food Systems Transformation to achieve ‘Hearty Meals, Healthy Families’
- Building new partnerships for integrated rural development
- Introduce launch of ‘Digital Village’ Concepts supporting SDG initiative
- Networking with International Development Organisations, like UNOSSC, UNDP- South South Cooperation , FAO- South-South Cooperation
About TiE Bangalore: TiE is a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world. We believe in the power of ideas to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through our five pillars; mentoring, networking, education, incubating and funding. We are reaching out and fostering the next generation of entrepreneurs.